Sol's enthusiasm for off-road knows no limits. It's his hobby and his passion.
- 2022 NORRA 1000 pioneer buggy class winner (Team also raced Rod Hall’s Dodge and won Pioneer Truck class)
- Bilstein Madonna winner
- 1st to solo the entire NORRA 1000
- Spearheaded Vintage Car Roundup at NORRA
- Curator of the Bill Stroppe one-in-a-lifetime race vehicle display at the Norra 1000.
- SCORE Class 21 champion
- Tirelessly working on curating a Baja museum in Colorado.
- Has opened up the door for a 2023 history of Baja racing display at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in Great Britain, to share our sport with the world and introduce people to the Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame.
Sol says, "The spirit of off-road racing is the spirit of the Wild West, which I’ve always loved and tried to embody. I will eat, sleep and dream racing until my last day. In the future, I hope to bring my museum to fruition, as a fun and creative destination for fans and newbies alike. I hope to continue gathering amazing vehicles and people together to enjoy the sport and the history it embodies. I also hope to teach my son to race when he is born as well as keep this sport alive for many future generations. I also want to save every single old race car from being crushed because they each have a story to tell. I am an enthusiastic advocate for the joys of off-road racing."